Monday, December 17, 2012

On the 8th Day Of Christmas....

I met Joëlle Jones in 2003 or 2004 at the Stumptown Comic Festival. She was doing adorable sketches and I commissioned her to draw Death for me in my sketchbook…and I’ve been buying her art ever since. I just can’t get enough!!! She’s a wonderful artist and I want to welcome her to the Sandman Portraits blog team!!!

Joëlle has worked on tons of books including the graphic novels 12 Reasons Why I Love Her (my personal favorite), You Have Killed Me, and Token as well as drawn issues of Madam Xanadu, Dr. Horrible, Madman Atomic Comics and has appeared in anthologies such as Sexy Chix and Popgun.

She is currently working on a new book for Oni Press called Helheim.

I highly recommend checking out her books and her art. Visit Joëlle’s website at http://www.joellejones.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment