Friday, December 21, 2012

On the 4th Day Of Christmas...

I can’t remember exactly when I saw Isabelle’s art, but I was instantly in awe of the style. I loved the dark lines and the splashes of red. For me her art seemed intense and beautiful. I am very happy that she agreed to be part of the Sandman Portraits project!!!

Isabelle Melançon lives in Montreal and works primarily in illustrations and comics. She has published Rose and Psychopompes. She has been featured in art shows, has done illustrations for books, event posters as well as private commissions. She has also done storyboards and character design work for short, semi-professional animations.

She is also currently working on a webcomic called Namesake.

You can find Namesake here: http://namesakecomic.com/

and check out Isabelle’s site for more of her art and information about her books: www.isabellemelancon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment