Monday, December 24, 2012

and On the Night Before Christmas...

I’ve known Ron for…a long time. I was at the Stumptown Comics Festival talking with Steve Lieber and he recommended that I check out Ron’s work. Ron did a sketch of Delirium and Destruction for me at the show and it was amazing. Of course now I try to buy art from Ron whenever I can and am always amazed by his work.

Ron Chan was born and raised in Portland and works as a freelance Comics Artist, Storyboarder, and Illustrator and is a member of Periscope Studios.

His comics work has been published by Dark Horse, Marvel, Image, Virgin, and Viper Comics. His most recent comic work was “Husbands” and “The Guild: Clara” published by Dark Horse. Ron has also done storyboarding work for 3D animation, gaming, internal development, user experience design, and advertising, for clients such as Microsoft, Dell, Amazon Kindle, Nike, Konami, and Sega.

Ron also is working on a fantastic web comic called Roy’s Boys.

You can find more of his work here: www.ronchan.net/wordpress/ And don’t forget to check out Roy’s Boys: http://roysboys.ronchan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment