Saturday, July 26, 2014

Undercut Patron # 35 (illustrated by Ron Chan)

In Death: The High Cost Of Living, Death and Sexton spend the afternoon wandering around New York and end up that evening at a club called The Undercut, prior to a concert. This concert is the first concert Foxglove performed, before becoming an international success.

This woman is one of the people attending the concert, waiting in line to get in. She is visible as Death and Sexton walk past.

She appears in Death: The High Cost Of Living # 2, on page 8, in panel 2.

This is a wonderful portrait from Ron. I really like how Ron draws women and so I, of course, think this portrait is perfect. I love the expression on her face. She seems absolutely happy and there is an innocence to this portrait that I find very appealing. This is probably one of my favorite portraits from Ron so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment