Saturday, February 8, 2014

Demon # 225 (illustrated by Max Rugers)

Sorry for not posting in two days. I was ill and slept most of those two days and so the portraits blog suffered. Sorry.

In my attempt to apologize, I'll be posting two characters both today and tomorrow....one in the morning and one in the evening.

First up is an interesting Demon and interesting portrait from Max.

This Demon appears in Preludes and Nocturnes and is one of the demons gathered as Morpheus searches for his stolen helmet.

He can be seen near a group of other demons. In my description of him I called him a “demon with a squiggly face.”

He appears in Sandman # 4, on page 13, panel 4. He’s right in the middle…

I like this portrait because it’s completely different than any of the other portraits Max has done and it’s a unique interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment