Sunday, March 23, 2014

Demon # 196 (illustrated by Lars Brown)

Okay...yesterday was a bit hectic and so I wasn't able to post anything and by the time I had a chance it was late and the computer was off...sorry. So, once again, I will be posting two characters today...one now and one this evening.

It seems like every time I open up Preludes And Nocturnes I find another demon I missed on a previous reading. This is one of those demons. Even though he is absolutely unique and not at all hidden I still missed him initially.

This demon appears in Sandman # 4 on page 13. He is in the lower right corner.

He is one of the many demons in the group who are present when Morpheus decends into Hell in order to locate his stolen helm.

Lars did an awesome job with this portrait. I love this goofy demon and Lars was able to capture the character perfectly!!! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment