Monday, September 29, 2014

John (illustrated by Anna Hybsier)

When Richard Madoc’s book “And My Love She Gave Me Light” was released in May 1987 a book release party was held.

This man is one of the guests who attended the book release party for Richard Madoc’s book “And My Love She Gave Me Light,” which was released in May 1987. He is speaking to another guest about how Madoc's latest novel transcends genre. I am unsure if this character is a book reviewer or simply pretentious.

This man appears in Sandman # 17 on page 12, in panel 1.

I really like this portrait from Anna. She managed to capture John’s attitude perfectly. He seems a bit smug, which definitely works with his pretentious conversation in the published comic. I like how Anna approached with portrait. I like the coloring she used around his face and the stubble. This portrait is absolutely fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment