Friday, March 8, 2013

Interlude - Lars Brown Kickstarter

I'm sure you've all noticed that there hasn't been an update in a week. I've fallen behind on writing character descriptions and so I wanted to take a brief break and try to get caught up...which I haven't been able to do.

You can look for new characters to begin again on Monday.

In the meantime, check out the Kickstarter campaign from Sandman Portraits artist Lars Brown. He is trying to raise some money to print more copies of his creator-owned book Penultimate Quest. If you have the extra money I encourage you to support this project. There are some great rewards for reasonable contributions, including orginal pages from the book AND the opportunity to get your very own commission!!! Check out the Kickstarter campaign here.

Okay, see you on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment