Thursday, July 29, 2010

Demon # 31

Scott has really be into drawing the demons lately and today I present one of the most recent demons he's drawn.

When Scott first showed this to me I didn't immediately recognize him, which was surprising since I've been inspecting each page of the Sandman series for even the most obscure characters. I immediately pulled our Preludes and Nocturnes to try to find this character and within seconds I found him.

Scott did a fantastic job interpreting this character. He took a character that is barely visible within a sea of demons and gave the demon his own life, which is one of the major reasons why I thought this project would be cool in the first place.

Now the trick is...can you find him? I'll give you a hint. He's on the double page spread. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment