Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brute and Glob

During Dream's imprisonment, Brute and Glob left the Dreaming and attempted to create their own Dreamworld inside the head of Jed Walker, the missing brother of Rose Walker. Things did not really turn out the way they had hoped once Dream discovered what was happening and decided to confront his former Nightmares.

Scott decided to tackle Brute and Glob and did a perfect job. Brute is fantastic and Glob...well, he just may be my favorite of the bunch (and I've seen several that you haven't yet).

When Scott gave me Glob this afternoon he told me that it was sort of a self portrait because he had a really bad week and so he felt that a part of him came through into his drawing of the character. I'm not sure what he's talking about. I don't think he looks much like Scott at all. For one thing Scott wears glasses and has a beard and his teeth aren't nearly as sharp. Also, Scott doesn't have flies buzzing around him...at least not when we meet. I hardly see any resemblance at all, but if you know Scott, I'll let you decide.

Anyway, here are Brute and Glob...





No comments:

Post a Comment