Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dead Woman # 4 (illustrated by Max Rugers)

As Orpheus enters Hades to recover his wife from an early death, he finds himself surrounded by the dead.

This woman is one of the dead people that he encounters.

She appears in The Sandman Special # 1 on page 31 in panel 3.

Max did a great job with this portrait. I love the colors he used and the paleness of her skin, which contrasts with the backgrounds. I also like the blank dead stare she has on her face.

Here is Dead Woman # 4…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, MANGAREVA POLARIZED SUNGLASSES

    ReplyDelete