Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eidolon Fine Arts

Well, it's that time of year again. It's time for San Diego Comic Con. Yep, that's right...it's the largest and probably coolest convention in the world. It's certainly the largest and coolest that I've ever been to!!!

This year Eidolon Fine Arts (located at booth 4504) has some amazing guests and four new books hot off the presses plus tons of amazing art including some beautiful Fables covers by Joao Ruas!!!

This year Joao Ruas, Jason Shawn Alexander, Shelley Wan are attending, along with Sandman artists Barron Storey and Michael Zulli. This is particularly exciting news since Michael Zulli doesn't make too many convention appearances AND he has his new book The Fracture Of The Universal Boy He will be on hand to sign copies...and man, I wish I could be there to get one!!! I have never had the pleasure of meeting either Michael or Barron and so this is a tough convention to miss for me.

Aside from the fantastic artists at Eidolon Fine Art's booth, there is also tons of top notch art from all the artists in attendance as well as some paintings by Mike Dringenberg and John Watkiss (both of which also worked on Sandman), four new books, including Jaoa Ruas' sketchbook Minion, which I'm hoping to get my hands on and did I mention Fables covers already?

Anyway go visit Eidolon Fine Arts at 4504 and tell Ryan that I said hi!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment