Monday, August 20, 2012

Interlude

As with any project of this size sometimes it's important to take a step back and take a small break.

We are taking a very short break in order to do a few things. One of them is to re-work the massive list of characters. I discovered that I had missed several characters...okay, several is an understatement. I discovered that I missed a significant number of characters on the initial list I made nearly three years ago. I am going to use this break to rework the list to include all the characters that I missed.

Yes, Dr. Lobster, that means you....

Scott has some work and personal commitments that he needs to focus on and so he's stepping away from the project for awhile. He's currently working on a few projects that I don't know if I can talk about, so I am not, but they are exciting and I can't wait to see them!!! Keep an eye on www.scottmills.net for details.

Scott will be attending SPX on September 15th and 16th in Bethesda, Maryland and so be sure to stop by his booth and say hi. Buy his books! Buy his art! Buy his Kokeshi figures! He will very much appreciate it.

Anyway, there are some exciting things happening on the Sandman Portraits Blog and so keep checking back. I can't wait to share everything with you!!!

See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment